For all you night owls who like to read at night, Hermit is happy to bring you Night Mode. You can set any Lite App individually to Night Mode, and all pages you view will be rendered on a dark background.
How to Enable Night Mode
Launch any Lite App
- Swipe in from the right edge to open Quick Settings
- Turn on Night Mode
- Restart the Lite App to apply changes
The Lite App UI will now be in Dark Mode.
To change the Page Theme to a dark theme, see the next set of instructions.
Use a Custom Dark Style in Night Mode
- Swipe in from the right edge to open Quick Settings, tap on More Customization
- Tap on “Page style in Night Mode” to pick your custom style
- The default is “Original”, i.e. no CSS style will be applied
- Change to “Burgundy Red”
- Tap the Back button to return to the content, then pull down to refresh the page.
Voilà! Any Web page will now be themed with your custom style!