Floating Action Button
Material Design introduced the Floating Action Button design pattern to highlight a single action on any screen in any app.
In Hermit, you can customize this to open any URL quickly. Tapping on this button will load that page immediately.
How to Configure
- Launch your Hermit Lite App.
- Swipe in from the right edge to reveal the “Quick Settings” sidebar.
- In the Quick Settings list, scroll all the way to the bottom.
- Tap on the “More Customization” button.
- Tap on the “Integrations” tab at the top.
Adding a New Action
- Under “Integrations”, you’ll see a button for “Create Content”.
- Tap on it to create a new Action.
- Provide a URL to open when the button is clicked.
- Save, and you’re done!
Disabling or Removing an Action
- Under “Integrations”, simply un-check the existing action to disable it.
- If you want to delete it completely, tap on the trash can button on the right.
Changing the Color
The color of the button is derived from the theme color that was set for the Lite App.
- To change the color, tap on the “Theme” tab under More Customization.
- Tap on the colored color to select your choice of color.